Engineering Apprentice Recruitment Services
We specialise in working with Engineering Employers to identify potential apprentices for Craft and Technician vacancies in the following disciplines
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Welding and Fabrication
- Mechatronics/Multi Skilled
Our Assessment Range
Our range of extensively used initial assessments have been designed for the recruitment of apprentices for the following areas
- Engineering Select – Craft Apprenticeships up to NVQ Level Three
- Engineering Technician Select – Higher Apprenticeships above NVQ Level Three
- Mechanical Comprehension – Job roles with a mechanical content
- Electrical Comprehension - Job roles with an electrical content
A full description of the content of each assessment is contained under the Initial Assessment tab
Examples of the type of services that have been provided include -
- CV/Application screening
- First Interviewing
- Deliver online assessment against customer deadlines.
- Prepare assessment report on each application.
- Liaise with customer in short listing of potential apprentices
- Organise and host Assessment Days/Workshops
Our whole approach is centred on excellent communication with all parties in each and every step of the recruitment process.
- Telephone helpline support for applicants including evening and weekends
- Applicants receive emails during every stage of the process
- Applicants can view assessment results online immediately after taking assessment
- Fully detailed individual applicant results together with our career recommendations
Who are our Recruitment Services designed for?
Selectahead specialises in the recruitment of apprentices for Engineering Employers
- Any size of employer
- Any number of apprentice vacancies
- In any part of the United Kingdom
- Colleges of Further Education seeking specialist support
How much does Apprentice Recruitment Service Cost?
The cost our service is based upon two factors –
- The anticipated number of applicants and
- The type of service required
So if you are recruiting apprentices we can help
- Contact Tony Moore 01202 – 640369